Excerpts from Interview #1
- What is difference between call by value and call by reference for functions.
- Write a program in C++ for Fibonacci series.
- Define encapsulation in C++.Explain “Abstraction and encapsulation are complementary concepts”.
- Tell us about the projects you undertook in your summers.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What do you expect from Accenture as an employer?
- List some of the current news headlines.
- Do you have any questions for us?
- What are your views on social networking? Is it helpful or harmful?
Excerpts from Interview #2
- Explain at least 3 basic concepts/ features of OOPS.
- What are recursive functions? Give three examples.
- What can you tell us about the latest android version M and how is it different from others?
- What are the significance of semaphores? What are the different types of Semaphores?
- Tell us about yourself & your family background.
- How will you manage a team under pressure?
- What have you done to improve your academic position in the last 2 years?
- Why do you have such a low score in academics in 12th?
- What is your dream company?
- Will you be willing to work night-shift?
- What is ‘MAKE IN INDIA’ initiative? What are your views about it?
- Why does the Indian flag have 24 spokes?
Excerpts from Interview #3
- What are the different types of database keys?
- Write a function to reverse a linked list.
- How prevalent is cycle stealing in modern systems?
- What are the various On-Delete options in a DB table? Which is the default option?
- Provide insight into the ecommerce market in India.
- Tell us something about yourself.
- What do you think should be done to improve our company?
- Have you ever had issues with your colleagues? Tell us how you have handled it.
- What philosophy guides you in your work?
Excerpts from Interview #4
- What are the four set properties that make sure that database transactions run reliably?
- State the various states of a transaction in DBMS along with an example.
- What are the similarity and difference between class and structure?
- What is an exception? What are the reasons behind its occurrences ?
- Tell us about yourself.
- Name our competitors and how are they different from us.
- Walk us through your resume.
- A lot of companies have visited your campus for recruitments, why haven’t you been placed yet?
Excerpts from Interview #5
- What is the significance of AVL tree?
- Where is top-n analysis in DBMS used ?
- What is advantage of tree over array and linked list? Explain with an example ?
- Explain Stored Procedures in DBMS. Where are they stored?
- Tell us about yourself.
- Just a minute topic: Automobile Sector in India.
- Why should we hire you for this role?
- How do you evaluate your own performance?
- Do you follow anything to improve your knowledge?
- Are you planning to opt for further studies?
Excerpts from Interview #6
- What is a non static member function? How is it called?
- Explain different types of semaphores along with its uses.
- How trashing causes performance of the computer to degrade?
- What is difference between turnaround time and response time?
- A structure and a class use similar syntax. True or False?
- Write a structure specification that includes 4 float variables called length, breadth, height and volume. Call this structure box.
- What technology have you used in your 6th and 8th semester project?
- Define the following terms: DBMS, query, SQL.?
- What is the difference between primary and secondary key in DBMS?
- What is XML and some of its applications?
- What is a procedural programming? Give some of its examples.?
- Explain the different phases of a compiler ?
- What is significance of time division multiplexing ?
- What is the purpose of normalization of database? What are the different rules for normalization?
- What do you understand by method overloading?
- What is the rule of optimality in routing algoritms ?
- What do you want to do with your life?
- How would you describe your ideal job?
- How did you decide about this career?
- If you face a problem with your own performance, what would you do?
- Describe a situation where you were successful, how did you achieve your success?
- If you have never lead in the past, how would you do it in this role?
- What accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction in your life?
- Do you think you are a team player? Why?
- Do you handle conflict well?
- If I were to ask one of your professors to describe you, what would he or she say?
- What are your long term and short term goals?
- What is the meaning of your name?
- Why are you an ideal candidate for this job?
- Which two achievements of your life are the most important to you? Why?
- How did you perform in your written test?
- State two of your weaknesses and strengths.